A window given by Robert Wolvenden, Treasurer of York Minster 1426-1432. (The borders contain RW with lion's heads and suns).
Left light: St Chad and below him three scenes:
1) Chad saves a hart with crucifix between antlers with king and queen looking on;
2) King Wulfere slays his sons
3) Chad on his deathbed.
Centre light: St Paulinus and below him three scenes:
1) Paulinus consecrated bishop;
2) Paulinus preaching before King Edwin and nobles;
3) the donor, Robert Wolvenden, at prayer.
Right light: St Nicholas and below him:
1) Steward pours money into bag;
2) Conversion of Jew: dishonest Christian under cart;
3) St Nicholas rescues three boys in tub.